How do I add a user?
1. Go to Menu > Administration > Manage Users
2. Click the Add New User button.
3. Enter, at a minimum, a user's email address, first name and last name, and then click Submit.
NOTE: Each user you create will be able to log in immediately using their email address and the default password 1234.
How do I assign the user a Role?
To set the users role, If a user will be an Administrator on your LeadManager, take these additional steps after creating the user:
1. To the right of that user's name click the link in the Options column and select Roles link
2. The role assignment form will load
3. Select the desired role; such as Administrator in the Available Roles column on the left
4. Click the Assign » button
5. Click the Return to Manage Users button
You may also find these articles helpful:
Why is the 'Add New User' grayed out?
Managing Users: Understanding Roles