You are attempting to import leads from a spreadsheet into Velocify, but you are coming across an error or data is being inserted into the wrong fields.
1. Have you created an import mapping yet for this type of leads?
If you haven't created an import mapping, create one now using the steps listed in the below link.
How do I do create a mapping?
2. On the Import Leads page, does the Import Result at the bottom of the page say "Pending?"
The results pane will show the status of the upload as either Pending or Complete. Depending on the file size, number of records to be imported, and other variables the importing process can range from 5 minutes to a few hours.
Once the upload begins, the process can be cancelled by selected the Cancel link to the right. This will cancel the remainder of the import but will not delete leads that were already processed.
3. Do the fields in your mapping exactly match the columns in the spreadsheet?
Be sure to match the fields in the import mappings exactly to the order of the columns in the spreadsheet, using the <<Ignore Column>> field to skip columns.
4. Do fields that are a Dropdown field type have matching drop down choices?
For Fields that are Dropdown field type, please make sure that the options in your importing file match the available dropdown choices in that field as displayed on the Form Builder. This is also case sensitive, and be aware of any unnecessary spaces in the data in your import file.
5. Do all the fields you are trying to import already exist in your system?
Are you trying to import data into a field that do not already exist in your system? If so, use Form Builder to add the field.
Click here for more on Importing Leads