What’s New in the Velocify 16.1 Release?
The following features are now available with the Velocify 16.1 release:
- International dialing through Dial-IQ
- Repaired bugs and defects
When will my database receive the 16.1 release?
The release will be deployed during the week of January 18.
What are leaderboards?
Leaderboards are motivational and meant to give users a public view of their activity and performance compared to their colleagues. The boards are updated with realtime action data and display the following metrics:
- Total contact attempts - This measures the total number of contact attempts a user has taken within the given timeframe. Examples of actions considered contact attempts are “Called: Left Message,” “Called: No Contact,” and all other actions with the “Contact Attempt” box checked on the Add/Edit Action page (Advanced only).
- Speed to contact attempts - This measures the average amount of time it takes for a user to take his/her first contact attempt. The time begins when the lead is assigned to the user and ends when that user takes an action associated with a contact attempt.
- Total contacts - This measures the total number of actions associated with the contacted milestone that the user took within the given timeframe. Examples of actions considered contacts are “Contacted: Call Back,” “Interviewed,” and all other actions with the “Contact” box checked on the Add/Edit Action page (Advanced only).
- Speed to contact - This measures the average amount of time it takes for a user to take his/her first action associated with the contacted milestone. The time begins when the lead is assigned to that user.
The following timeframe options are available for these metrics:
- Today – starts at 12:00am Pacific and ends at 11:59pm Pacific that day
- This week – starts on Monday morning and ends on Sunday night
- This month – starts on the 1st of the current month and ends on the last calendar day of the current month
The leaderboards can be shared by administrators to their users by sending the link. Below are directions to access the link:
- Menu --> Administration --> Manage Leaderboards
- In the Options column on the right, select [Preview].
- A new tab will open on your browser with the leaderboard. Copy the URL and send it to your users.
For more information about setting up and managing your leaderboards, please review the admin guide.
What is international dialing?
Starting on February 1st, Velocify will allow users to dial international numbers through Dial-IQ click-to-dial. This new feature is available in two situations:
- A user in the United States or Canada calls leads outside the United States or Canada.
- A user (in any country) calls leads that are outside the United States or Canada.
Users in the United States or Canada Calling International Leads
Users with Dial-IQ phone numbers in the United States or Canada will be able to dial international leads through normal Dial-IQ functionality. Available options include click-to-dial, shotgun connect distribution, scheduled callbacks (calendar events), and transfers. Inbound international dialing is not yet available.
Users outside the United States or Canada
Users outside the United States or Canada will now be able to utilize Dial-IQ functionality, but only if those users have either softphone or SIP. Velocify does not support Dial-IQ functionality for international users using an international cell phone or landline. For more information about softphone or SIP, please email Velocify support at email@example.com.
If you are interested in adding international dialing to your database or learning more about it, please contact your account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can access pricing and the list of available countries for international dialing here.
Will my Velocify look different?
Velocify will now format lead phone numbers differently to accommodate international phone numbers. Below is an example of what an international phone number will look like on your View/Edit Lead page:
What bugs and defects are repaired by this release?
- Leads that have been denied as a duplicate will now automatically distribute through distribution according to system settings.
- You can filter off of a range using last contact attempt date. (ex. “last contact attempt date not within last 10 minutes”)