New Feature: Duplicate Management Logging and Reporting
As an administrator or manager, I want to be able to access duplicate lead information after it's been merged.
New Permission Set
Administrators now have the ability to define which role(s) can see duplicate lead logs on the Lead Add/Edit page.
A new permission set called “Duplicate Lead Logs” has been added with the options Enabled and Disabled.
If enabled, the user will be able to view all of the lead logs of all merged child leads. Default is enabled.
New Base Data: Leads and Duplicate Lead Logs
Administrators now have the ability to report on action and log history of a parent, child, and child of child lead.
The Leads & Duplicate Leads based data has been augmented to allow Administrators the ability to see:
- What actions were taken on this lead before it was merged as a duplicate?
- Who worked this lead before it was merged?
- What emails sent to this lead before it was merged?
- What happened on all child leads under Parent Id X?
New System Fields
The following system fields were added to allow Administrators the ability to report, sort, and filter based off of child lead log data or a combination of child and parent lead log data.
- Duplicate Lead Action Count - this action count combines the action count of all child leads merged with the parent. It does not include the action count of the parent lead.
- Duplicate Lead Last Action Date - this reflects the most recent action date of all child leads merged with the parent.
- Duplicate Lead Last Action Note - this reflects the most recent action note of all child leads merged with the parent.
- Duplicate Lead Last Action - this reflects the most recent action of all child leads merged with the parent.
Modified UI of Child Lead Page
Administrators now have the ability to see the lead log data merged in a duplicate management process.
- This data will be accessible through the Duplicate Leads radio button in the History section of the Lead Add/Edit page.
- When a user clicks on the View hyperlink and the page opens, the data will show what was populated in the Actions & Logs radio button when the child lead was a lead (prior to merge).
- The checkbox [Include Action Logs] is changed to [Include Lead Logs].
- When selected, the history section will display below the lead fields.
Lead import strings will now be visible within the lead logs.
Filter criteria in Normal view will be saved as users navigate within the system.
‘Export to CSV’ capability for New Dialer reports
Clients will have the ability to export reports in CSV format for the new dialer reports:
- Call History
- User Activity Summary
- User Detail
The following Dialer Reports will be discontinued
- Call Activity Summary
- User Call Activity