Pulse Release Communication
February 2017 Release
- February Release Preview available in Sandbox wk 1/23/17
- Automatic Upgrades for Production begin the first week of February 6, 2017
- This release includes maintenance improvements.
Improvements/notable fixes include the following:
- Updated acceptance of Inbound Call to open caller details in a new Salesforce tab.
- Updated the following Report Types to include User fields. This is to allow users to create new reports that include User Full Name, Email, Role, and Profile.
- Velocify Record History with Lead and Opportunity
- Velocify History with Call Details
- Lead with Velocify Record History
- Calls with Velocify History
- Addressed issue when user clicks a secondary email address to launch Email Composer and that secondary email address was not populating to To: line of the email.
- Resolved issue when sorting columns within Admin Settings for Actions and Widgets.
- Provided ability to rearrange/re-order the columns for a Related Record Widget in Velocify Admin - Widgets.