Date: 02/16/2017 – 12:25pm to 1:45pm (all times Pacific Standard Time)
Type: Exporting Blank Values to Encompass
- On February 16th 2017 at 12:25 pm, Velocify detected that Encompass Loans where being created with blank values. This caused some clients to create empty loans in Encompass. Velocify restored the correct mapping at 1:45pm and exports resumed with the correct, populated values.
- Velocify views its Ellie Mae Encompass integrations as one of our most valuable features and we sincerely apologize for the impact this problem had on your business. We value our role in your success and take this responsibility seriously.
- In a routine attempt to modify the Encompass Mapping, several mapped fields were inadvertently removed. Velocify’s automatic auditing system failed to pick up the discrepancy because not all mappings were removed.
- In order to prevent this problem from occurring again, an internal software fix will be out by the end of Q1 2017 to further protect against the inadvertent removing of mappings.
- This mapping failure is remediated and we do not expect this problem to occur again.