TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ARTICLE:
- How To Review File Storage Settings And Increase File Storage
- LeadManager (Advanced Edition)
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
When uploading documents or files into a lead, storage space is being filled in the database. Depending on the amount of storage you have purchased on a per month basis, this amount may vary. In order to check your settings to see how much storage is currently available in the database, please follow these steps:
First, access the Menu page by clicking on your name in the upper right of the header.
Under Preferences click on Client Settings
At bottom of the Client Settings page, click the link titled “Edit File Storage Settings”
Locate the field titled “File Storage Limit”, which shows the amount of file space currently in the database.To change or increase the amount of storage space, simply click on the drop down arrow and select the desired amount of space. The usage amount is also available on this page to create awareness of how much storage is available in your database.
- Please note that each increase in file storage space incurs a cost. The drop down field will allow you to select up to 20 GB of space.
- Please contact your Account Manager with any pricing questions
- NOTE: If you would like to request to have more than 20 GB of storage space, please contact your account manager to review pricing options and complete the request.