TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ARTICLE:
- Helping user login for the first time
- Helping user who are locked or forgot password
- Administrator Account
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
Helping user log into Velocify the first time
- Add User - Click here for step-by-step instructions.
- Provide Username and password to new user.
- By default, PASSWORD IS SET TO: 1234
Helping users who are locked out or forgot password
Navigate to the 'Manager Users' page
First, access the Menu page by clicking on your name in the upper right of the header.
Under Administration, click on Users & Groups
Click 'Options' on the appropriate user row, then choose 'Change Password'.
Note: Creating a new password will reset any locked account and allow the user to login