TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ARTICLE:
- How to automatically send an email to new leads via Client Settings
- How to automatically send an email to new leads via Manage Status
- LeadManager – Advanced Edition Only
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
Method 1: Client Settings Page
- Go to Menu>Preferences>Client Settings
- Scroll down to the Email, Notification & Calendar Event Settings
- Select an email template from the First Assignment Email menu.
- The email you select will be sent the first time a lead is assigned to one of your users. This method sends a user-specific email (can include a user's email address, signature, etc.) to your prospect immediately upon lead assignment.
Method 2: Manage Status Page
- Go To Menu>Administration>Manage Status
- Click the "Emails" link to the right of the New Status.
- Select the Email you want to be automatically sent to new leads and click the Assign
- Set Trigger Type to Auto or Both.
- This will cause an email to be sent within a few minutes of the lead being added to your LeadManager.
- Note: Since this email could be sent before the lead is assigned to one of your users, the email you select should not contain any user-specific field tags.
- It should also be noted that if a lead is imported to a different status (as is possible with manual file imports) this email will not be sent.