- Unable to Take Action on Leads
- You are attempting to take an action on a particular lead record and the action is not recording
STEP 1: Make sure you clicked the Add Action button
- Be sure to click on the Add Action button BEFORE clicking the Save or Save & Close If you click on Save or Save & Closebuttons prior to clicking Add Action your action and note for that action will not save in the lead record. Please note: Clicking Add Action saves your comment. You do not need to click Save after clicking Add Action.
STEP 2: Check Whether the Comment Field Is Required
- Some Actionsrequire a comment to be made on them, for those actions enter a comment and click on Add Action. If you don't enter a comment into the Comment field, you will see next to the field a message next to the Comment field that will display as *Required.
STEP 3: Check To See If Any Actions Are Associated with the Status
- If the Action Window is not displaying any options in the drop down menu,this means that there are no actions that are associated with this status. You will need to contact the Administrator on your account and make sure that there are Actions associated with this Status.
STEP 4: Clear Cache, Cooking and Browsing History
- Clear the Cache, Cookies, and Browsing Historyof your Internet Browser.
- After you do thisClose the Browser and Log back into Velocify through the following URL: https://lm.velocify.com/Web/Login.aspx
- If any of these methods do not remedy your issue of not being able to take an action on a lead record, please contact your Administratoron your account to further review.
Advanced clients may also find these articles helpful:
How To Report When An Action Is Taken On A Lead Record
How To Report When A Status Change Occurs