TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ARTICLE:
- How to report on leads assigned to a deleted user
- LeadManager – Advanced Edition Only
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
This report will allow Administrators to report on all of the leads that are assigned to a deleted user
How to create this report:
Access the Menu page by clicking on your name in the upper right of the header.
Under Reporting, click on Custom Reports
- In the upper left hand corner of the first window click on the Create New Report
- For the first step change the top portion called Base Data to In the box just below put a title for this report you will create.
- Proceed to Step 2 by clicking on the Step 2 button in the upper right hand corner of the report menu.
- For this step you will want to bring over the following fields from the left to the right (Note:You can add more fields to this report):
- Proceed to Step 3 by clicking on Step 3 in the upper right hand corner of the report menu.
- Now you will add the following filters to this report:
- Select Save & Runin the upper right hand corner of the Reporting Menu.
- This is how your report will display and here is the definition for each columns results.
- Id – Lead ID of the record
- Campaign – The campaign of the lead record
- Status – The status of the lead prior to deletion
- User – The deleted user
NOTE: The most efficient way of assigning leads is through the batch process feature