TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ARTICLE:
- How to run the Campaign Plan report
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
The Campaign Plan Analysis shows you how many leads from a selected date range, from selected campaign(s) have reached or ever passed through selected status(es).
For example, you may want to know how many leads from the Lending Tree and Lower My Bills campaigns reached the Contacted, Application and Funded statuses.
- Open the Main Menu, Mouse over reporting to open the Reporting Sub-menuand click Campaign Plan Analysis
- Apply the desired filters
- Select a date range from the date fields.
- Select one or more campaigns individually* or select All Campaignsfrom the Filter By Campaign This example will select the Lending Tree and the Lower My Billscampaigns.
- Select one or more statuses individually* or select All Statusesfrom the Filter By Status This example will select the statuses; Contacted/Call Back, Application, and Funded.
- Control+Click on campaigns and statuses to select more than one.
- By entering these criteria to the report, you are getting an answer to the question: “How many leads from the Lower My Billsand the Lenders Tree campaigns that entered the system between the specified date range reached or passed through the Contacted/Call Back status, the Application status and the Funded status?”
- The results are displayed both in numbers and percentages. For example; 285 leads, or 58.6% of leads from the Lending Treecampaign reached the Application status compared to 272 leads, or 58.6% of leads from the Lower my Bills campaign.
- The last row in the report will always give the totals across all selected campaigns.