TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ARTICLE:
The browsers which are compatible with Velocify solutions include the following:
- Internet Explorer 10.0 or above
- Latest version of Google Chrome (Google Chrome updates automatically to the most recent version)
Using a browser not in this list may result in unexpected behaviors that keep users from realizing the full potential of Velocify solutions.
Velocify Support may not be able to diagnose issues that occur when using incompatible browsers.
NOTE: We do not formally test or support our products on Mac OS.
Computer Operating System Requirements
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
While we do not formally test on Mac OS, we have not seen issues with users using LeadManager on Mac OS X 10.5 or above.
Minimum Flash Player 7 or above.
- Flash Player 10.1+ (10.3.183.5 or higher for Mac OS X Lion)
- Google Chrome 11+, Internet Explorer 7+, Safari 5+, and Firefox 3.6+
- User must grant permission for Flash to access audio controls
- Firewall should be set to allow RTMP, TCP and HTTP traffic on the following ports: 1935, 843, 80 and 443
- To ensure proper rendering of LeadManager on your supported browser, we recommend that your monitor be set to a minimum resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels or above
Internet Connectivity & Bandwidth
- For LeadManager users, we recommend an Internet connection that supports a minimum 100kbps per user (both upload and download).
- For LeadManager users with Dial-IQ enabled, we recommend an Internet connection that supports a minimum 200kbps per user (both upload and download) when utilizing a softphone or a VoIP desk phone. Note that this requirement does not apply when using a traditional landline or a cell phone.
- If Dial-IQ is being used with a traditional landline, 1 available inbound line per active user is required. Dial-IQ will place one inbound call per agent in order to initiate an outbound dial to the lead.
- Standard USB headsets should work with the Dial-IQ softphone. We recommend using an echo-suppression-enabled headset for best results.
Our Quality Assurance team constantly tests our products to ensure that all features are supported by the minimum technical requirements detailed above. Other system configurations may work, but are not formally supported or tested by Velocify.
Should you have any questions or require further details, please do not hesitate to contact our Velocify Support Team. Hours are Monday-Friday, from 6 am to 6pm Pacific .
Phone: (888) 843 - 1777