TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ARTICLE:
- How To Edit Password Requirements in Client Settings
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
It's possible to require your users to create strong passwords that are difficult to crack. You can stipulate a minimum length for user passwords as well as combinations of alpha, numeric, and special characters.
NOTE: Changing these settings affects all users within your LeadManager instance
- Go to Menu > Preferences > Client Settings
- On the Account Settingspage, click the Edit Password Requirements link in the Account Settings section of the form.
- The Password Strengthpage will load.
- Fill out the settings and click the Submit
- Changes will now be applied to all users.
- Users will be prompted to update their passwords to match the new requirements upon next login