TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ARTICLE:
- LeadManager – Advanced Edition only
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
Navigate to the Email Report page
Use Scheduled Reports if you would like a particular Custom Report delivered to your email on a regular basis. There are 2 ways to navigate to the page:
- Click the email report button after running a report.
Click the Email link on the Custom Reports page. This example will demonstrate the second method.
- Go to Menu>Reporting>Custom Reports
- The Custom Reportspage will load.
- Click the Email link associated with the report you want to schedule.
Complete the Email Report form
- Complete this form to schedule the report. Configure the following settings:
- Report format:Excel or Text
- Report Recipients: Click to select names, then click the Add button
- Email Subject: Enter your desired email subject line
- Email Message: Enter content to appear in the body of the email
- Filter Email Results by Role:Leave this box checked to make sure report recipients only receive report results permitted by their role. More on this.
- Schedule: Send the report immediately or schedule it to be sent once in the future, or at regular intervals.
- When you have created your custom report, click Submit.
View a history of Scheduled Reports
- Go to Menu>Reporting> Scheduled Reports
- The Scheduled Reports page has two sections.
- The top section shows reports that are scheduled to be run.
- The bottom section shows scheduled reports that have been completed.