TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ARTICLE:
- How to update billing/credit card information
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
- To update your credit card information with us, simply follow the URL below and follow the onscreen directions:
eSign Velocify Credit Card Update Form
- Important Note – PLEASE READ:There is a validation process that occurs where a verification email gets sent to the email address entered into the form. This verification email contains a link that must be followed in order validate the form and complete the process. The email address entered on the form should correspond to the name of the cardholder.
- After you have e-Signed the form, you will receive a password protected copy.
- Password protection fully encrypts your document and ensures your account information will neverbe exposed in transit, or after it reaches Velocify™. Your copy then should merely serve as a confirmation that the process has been completed. Feel free to delete the email from your inbox after you have received it.
- Only select, authorized internal personnel will have the ability to unlock and view your document once it arrives at Velocify.
- Finally, it is very important that you enter your account name as it appears on your agreement with us in the Company Name field – it’s the only way we can apply your information to the correct account with 100% accuracy.
If you have any further questions or concerns in regards to your account, You can contact your Account Manager or Velocify's Billing Department.
Billing Department Contact Information:
- Phone:(855) 268 - 0262 [Please leave a Voicemail]
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org