TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ARTICLE:
- How to generate a posting URL for lead providers
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
- Note: Posting URL’s are endpoints or destinations for lead data delivery
- The below steps explain how to generate a posting url for common lead providers and Velocify partners, such as Lending Tree or Zillow.
- Not all lead providers are listed within the LeadManager. If you do not see your lead provider listed please contact our support team.
- If you need to create a custom posting url for a webpage or new lead provider, please contact our support team.
- Navigate to Menu - Administration - Manage Campaigns
- Select Add New Campaignto create a new campaign that will hold leads from this provider
- Enter all necessary information for your new campaign, including Title, Alternate Title, Type, Email, Notes, etc. For more details on these fields and on adding a campaign, please see the related article.
- Click on Activeto activate the campaign
- Select the lead provider from the Provider dropdown
- Click Submit
- Once back on the main Manage Campaigns page, select the Delivery Instructions/URL link next to the new campaign and copy and paste the highlighted area into an e-mail.
- Send the URL to the lead provider, and they will be able to start sending leads directly to your database
- NOTE: If the provider is not listed, please continue to create a campaign for your leads. Then email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your lead provider and the ID of the new campaign, and our support team will provide the posting URL.
- NOTE: Requests for a URL can only come from an administrator on the account. If you are a lead provider, please contact the company's administrator.