TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ARTICLE:
- Dial-IQ Automatic Actions/Client Settings Page
Dial-IQ Automatic Actions are actions that are taken on leads automatically based on the result of any Dial-IQ Outbound phone call. This eliminates the need to take actions on leads manually after placing Dial-IQ calls to them.
Automatic Actions on Client Setting Page:
- To Navigate to Automatic Actions on the Client Settings page, click Menu>Preferences>Client Settings
- On the Call Settings: Clienttab, scroll down to find the Automatic Actions Settings
There are four call results listed in this section. These call results are the final result of the call.
- No Answer
- Bad Number/Not in Service
- Transfers (Warm Transfer, No-Hold Warm Transfer, Cold Transfer)
Each call result has a corresponding dropdown menu. Select an action from the dropdown menu corresponding with the call result. The action selected here will automatically be taken when the call has the corresponding result.
Note that actions requiring comments or Calendar Events will not appear in these dropdowns and it will not be possible to automatically take an action with such a requirement.