TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ARTICLE:
- Where To Find Dialer Caller ID Settings
- What Is Dialer Caller ID
- Why Use Dialer Caller ID
Where to Find Dialer Caller ID Settings:
- Dialer Caller ID settings are accessed from the Call Settings: Client Navigate to Menu>Preferences>Client Settings.
What is Dialer Caller ID:
- The Dialer Caller ID feature can be used in conjunction with Dial-IQ by companies that wish to assign a Caller ID to Dial-IQ. This Caller ID will be displayed to the agent when establishing a connection from Dial-IQ to the agent.
Why Use Dialer Caller ID:
- Using this feature easily identifies to the agent that Dial-IQ is attempting to contact them during click-to-dial, Shotgun Connect and Scheduled Call usage.
- Additionally, for companies whose agents utilize mobile phones, this feature can be used to ensure that all mobile carriers can accept Dial-IQ calls.
The Dialer will utilize the following hierarchy of Caller IDs when establishing a connection to an agent:
- Dialer Caller ID
- Company Override ID
- Company Caller ID
- Dial IQ Phone