TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ARTICLE:
- LeadManager – Advanced Edition Only
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
The Tool Tip is configured on the Form Builder. It enables you to embed information on the Add/Edit Lead page that users can access by hovering their mouse over a question mark icon that appears next to the field. You may choose to do for rarely used fields or fields that require a little more explanation as to exactly what type of data is meant to be captured.
- To edit the Tool Tipclick the Edit link in the Options column next associated with the field you want to edit.
- On the Add/Edit Fieldpopup, enter into the Tool Tip text box the verbiage you would like users to see when they mouse over the question mark icon on the Add/Edit Lead Note that the only text can be entered into the Tool Tip, not images or HTML. The Tool Tip has a character limit of 500.
In this example, the field receiving a Tool Tip is First Name:
- Enter the text and click the Submit
- After the Tool Tip has been saved, a question mark icon will appear next to the field on the Add/Edit Lead
- Hover the mouse over the question mark will display the Tool Tipto the user.