TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ARTICLE:
- Dial-IQ Standard Voicemail Message
Dial-IQ has a call message record function which allows you to create a pre-recorded standard voice mail message that you can leave on any call placed using Dial-IQ.
To record your standard voice mail message please follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Preferences > My Settings
- On the My Settings page, scroll down to find the Message Record
- Click the Record Your phone will ring. Follow the prompts to record your standard voicemail message.
- Note:This is not an outgoing message that leads will hear when they call you. This is a message that you will leave on a leads voicemail when you have called them and the call has gone to their
Using the Leave Message Feature on the Dial IQ window:
Using the Leave Message feature is easy. Whenever you are on a call that was initiated by Dial-IQ, and you get the leads voicemail, wait for the beep and click the Leave Message button