TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ARTICLE:
- How To Change the Status of Multiple Leads in the Normal View
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
NOTE: status changes via Normal View supports 100 leads at a time at a time. To change the status of more than 100 leads at once, please use custom reporting and batch processing.
- Go to the Leads tab in and select Normal View
- Select the leads whose Status you want to change. Selecting a lead is done by clicking the check box in the Selection Column.
- The Selection Column appears at the left side of the View Leads Table.
- Select the leads that you want to change the Status for by checking the box next to each corresponding lead record.
- NOTE: You can select only 100 leads at a time
- With the desired leads selected, click the Lead Control Arrow icon which appears at the top of the Selection Column.
- Clicking here will reveal the Lead Control Menu. Please note that depending on your role, the Lead Control Menu items will vary.
- Move your mouse over Change Status to reveal a list of the possible Statuses.
- Move your mouse to the Status you would like to change the leads to and click.
- The Normal View page will now reload with the changes you made.