TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ARTICLE:
- Contact Ratio Summary Report
- Time Between Actions Repot
- Nip In The Bud Report
- User Activity Summary Report
User Reports give administrators insight into the performance of their users. Below is a brief description of each report and a link to a support portal article which gives more information about the report.
- Contact Ratio Summary- The Contact Ratio Summary provides information about your contact ratios. Contact Ratio is simply the percentage of total leads that have been contacted by a user.
- Time Between Actions - The Time between Actions report provides information about how long it takes for your users to contact and take an action on your leads.
- Nip in the Bud- The Nip in the Bud report provides real-time visibility of the leads in your pipeline that have not been acted upon in a timely fashion.
- User Activity Summary- The User Activity Summary provides information about the status of your leads within each of your users' pipelines.