TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ARTICLE:
- How to manually assign/re-assign leads
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
There are two ways to accomplish this.
Method 1: From the Normal View
- Click on the 'Leads' Tab to load the Normal View page. Use sorting and filtering to locate the lead(s) to be assigned/re-assigned (review this article for details on filtering and sorting).
- First, use the check-boxes located on the far left-hand column to select leads.
- Next, click the small arrow icon at the top of the check-boxes column to bring up a menu.
- The Assign Leads pop-up window will appear. Select the name of the user to assign leads to that user:
NOTE: You may only process 100 leads at a time with this method.
Method 2: Batch Processing
- To move large numbers of leads Batch Processing can be employed. Click her for a detailed article on batch processing.
Note: Batch Processing is only available to Advanced clients.