Why Are My Users Not Receiving Leads?
If you find that your users are not receiving new leads, there are a number of troubleshooting steps that you can take.
Check that you are Receiving Leads
Make sure leads are coming into your database. If no new leads are entering Velocify then your users will not be receiving anything new either.
- Click on the tab Leads and go to your Normal View
- Near the top of the page, change the user filters to say All Statuses, All Groups, All Users, All Campaigns, and All Time.
- Then hit the Go button off to the right of your Normal View Filters.
- This will let you view all leads in your database.
- Sort the leads by Date Added by clicking on the column header for Date Added so that the arrow points downward. You will now be seeing the most recent leads at the top of the list and will be able to determine from that when and how often you receive leads.
Check that your users are Enabled to Receive Leads and that their Leads Button is ON.
- Go to Menu > Administration > Manage Users
- Under the column labeled Receiving Leads, make sure that the users you want to get leads are listed as ON and Enabled. If they are not listed as ON or Enabled, click on the link to change them.
NOTE: This also applies to Dial IQ Shotgun Connect. If you have Dial IQ Shotgun Connect enabled on your account both the Receiving Leads and Receiving Calls buttons must be Enabled and On.
Check that your New Lead Distribution Program is Enabled and is running at the right times.
- Go to Menu > Lead Management > Lead Distribution
- Find the program that assigns your brand new leads. NOTE: This distribution program is often called New Lead Distribution (Push)
- Under the column titled Enabled, make sure that the program says Yes to ensure that it is running.
- Click on the Edit link next to the program to go into its details.
- Click on the tab titled Schedule: When does it Run? and make sure the program is running during the times you want it to. If not, change the times listed and hit the Save button.
Check the User Filters for your New Lead Distribution Program
- While still in the New Lead Distribution Program settings, click on the tab labeled User Filters: Who receives leads?
- For each user you want to receive those leads, make sure their Max Leads does not list 0 leads per minute, per day, or per month. If any of these are set to 0, that would mean that your user will not receive any leads. You can change this and set the maximum number of leads your users can receive from this program by clicking on the Set User Max Leads link next to their name, changing the numbers, and then clicking Save. To make the maximum number of leads possible unlimited, leave the fields blank.