What is the deployment schedule for Fall 14 Minor II?
- Client Organizations on Fall 14 will see the Minor II package pushed to their Sandbox environment during the evening 1/22/2015.
- Client Organizations on Fall 14 will see the Minor II package pushed to their Production environment during the evening 1/26/2015.
To determine what version of Velocify for Salesforce that your organization is currently operating on, you can review the version number under the Manage Apps page in Salesforce Setup.
Are there any new features or integrations as part of this release that may disrupt my Salesforce Production environment?
No, this release is bug repairs and updates to existing features only.
What is being repaired in the Fall 14 Minor II Release?
This release corrects almost 20 bugs and defects. Of note, the following issues are addressed by this release:
- Repaired issues that were causing users to receive an error message when attempting take an Action found in both the standard app and Velocify for Salesforce Sales Console.
- Implemented an update that prevents users from accidentally logging into the wrong database in their Salesforce Environment.
- Improved error messaging when errors occur during synchronization of Actions between Velocify and Salesforce.
- Added Zip+4 support to map within Priority Preview.
- Corrected issues with IE 10 compatibility for Priority Preview.
- Fixed bugs that were impacting UX elements, such as Column Header heights and alignment of text within the Velocify Timeline.
If you have further questions or require assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or through your Account Manager.