Velocify for Salesforce is deploying a Minor Release to the Winter 15 package that will address a series of defects noted in the product.
What is the deployment schedule for Winter 15 Minor I?
- Client Organizations on Winter 15 will see the Minor I package pushed to their Sandbox environment during the evening 04/20/2015.
- Client Organizations on Winter 15 will see the Minor I package pushed to their Production environment during the evening 04/23/2015.
To determine what version of Velocify for Salesforce that your organization is currently operating on, you can review the version number under the Manage Apps page in Salesforce Setup.
Are there any new features or integrations as part of this release that may disrupt my Salesforce Production environment?
No, this release is bug repairs and updates to existing features only.
What is being repaired in the Winter 15 Minor I Release?
This release corrects almost 20 bugs and defects. Of note, the following issues are addressed by this release:
- Repaired synchronization of deleted calendar events in Salesforce so that they are summarily deleted within Velocify for Salesforce's LeadManager database.
- Updated call recording playback iconography.
- Amended permissions so that non-admins with Velocify Read-Only permission sets can view in-app tutorial for Local Information.
- Updated reporting for Lead Bridge to make the Lead Import Report visible within Winter 15.
If you have further questions or require assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through your Account Manager.