The October release is a maintenance release.
Improvements/notable fixes include the following:
- Ability to create an "Inbound Call Source" from within Velocify Admin - Dialer - Inbound Number. This new Inbound Call Source can then be used in Inbound Distribution Programs to help properly capture the source (e.g. Website, Bus Ad, and mailer) of the inbound call.
- Provided ability to Cold Transfer a brand-new Lead from an Inbound Call.
- When Clicking on "Assign Selected to Layout' button, It removes all the conflicted users (Un-selected) and assigns to the current widget.
- Resolved case where click-to-dial from Related Record Widget on a Detail Page Call failed to initiate.
- Ensure that when switching between widgets user is correctly redirected the new widget.
- Sales Caddy: Resolved error when selecting the option to Add Account and Send Email from Caddy.
- Addressed loading and display of widgets on mobile devices.
- Aligned column names with columns under Processes page.
Reminder: Production updates will be pushed the first full week of every month; release previews will be pushed to Sandbox 1-2 weeks prior. This release cycle will apply to all customers.