TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ARTICLE:
- Call Recording
- Call History Report
Call recording is a feature Velocify Dial-IQ™ feature that must be enabled at the client level by Velocify support or account manager. There are no Administrator or User settings to configure in the LeadManager.
When this feature is enabled, all Dial-IQ calls are recorded.
- NOTE: When this feature is in use, users are legally obligated to notify any party on the call that the call is being recorded.
- NOTE:Accessing the call recordings from the Call History report can only be done by an Administrator.
Call History Report
- On the main menu, mouse over the reporting sub-menu, then the Lead Dialer Reports sub-menu, and click on Call History.
- The report page will then load.
- Scroll over in the report below the graphs to see the Recording column in the call history breakdown. Here you will find the call recording for that specific call. You can also find this recording in the lead logs of each individual lead as well.