Valued Clients –
We are happy to announce two updates to our processes which we hope will improve your experience.
The EllieMae Status Center now lists Velocify Products!
- If Velocify LeadManager, Dial-IQ, LoanEngage or Pulse are experiencing global or widespread problems, the status of the affected product will be updated on the Status Center.
- The Status Center will not be updated for problems affecting a small subset of clients.
- The Status Center has a legend at the bottom of the page
- Current EllieMae clients receive email alerts when the status of a service changes.
- Velocify clients will not receive these emails unless they are Encompass clients.
- Granting Velocify clients this option is currently being setup.
- You can use an RSS feed to receive updates when this page is updated for any of your products.
- Click on the RSS link for XML to use with RSS compatible services.
- All historical Now Trending articles have been removed from the Velocify Support site
Root Cause Analysis Statements (RCA’s)
EllieMae has a process for the creation and dissemination of RCA’s which will now be implemented for all Velocify clients.
- All RCA requests will be handled by the Account Management Team
- Please direct all RCA inquires to your Account Manager
- Historical RCA’s have been removed from the Velocify Help & Support site