TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ARTICLE:
- How to assign leads in bulk via Normal View
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
Note: Reassignment via Normal View supports 100 leads at a time to one user at a time.
To assign more than 100 leads at once, please use custom reporting and batch processing. Click her for a detailed article on batch processing, which includes assigning leads
- Click on the Leads, Normal View Tab to load the View Leads Page. Use sorting and filtering to locate the lead(s) to be assigned/re-assigned (review this article for details on filtering and sorting).
- After sorting, use the check-boxes located on the far left-hand column to select leads.
- Right click the small arrow icon at the top of the check-boxes column to bring up the menu.
- Select Assign Leads. Select the name of the user to assign leads to that user:
- Leads will immediately be assigned to the selected user and changes will be reflected in the lead logs.