Improved password requirements
Effective with release 18.1.1, all Velocify solutions require passwords that are at least nine alpha numeric characters, a new feature that is designed to enforce greater account security.
The passwords must follow the following requirements:
- Passwords must be at least nine (9) characters long.
- Passwords must contain some combination of at least three (3) of the following classes of characters:
- Lowercase letters
- Uppercase letters
- Numeric characters (e.g. 1, 2, 3)
- Special characters (e.g. !, @, #, $, %, ^)
Any users with a password that does not meet these requirements will be prompted to change the password upon the next login.
- API passwords will be required to meet the new requirements listed above in April.
- Please work with your internal and external Partners who use APIs to update passwords as soon as possible to avoid service interruptions.
Below are screenshots of the current and the new password requirement screens.
Increased the spreadsheet import capacity for all clients to 10 files at a time and up to 100,000 records per file.
Added the ability to flag leads in the API calls ModifyLeads, AddLeads, AddleadsEx.
Added the ability to flag leads through import.aspx and update.aspx.
Added the campaign group in the results of the API call GetCampaigns.
Created new API call: GetCampaignGroups