New Features Overview
This major release of Velocify Pulse April 2018 brings exciting enhancements around accessibility, functionality and user experience.
- Velocify Pulse is now offering Pull Distribution programs. Admins can create new Distribution Programs that will allow user to self-assign records to themselves from within Pulse.
There are two types of Pull Distribution:
- Pull Preview: The user will be able to view, and cherry pick the Leads they want to pursue.
- Pull Blind: The user will be assigned Leads from the defined Distribution Program but will not be able to view the Lead first.
- Administrators can put limits on how many Leads a user can self-assign through Pull Distribution.
- Velocify Pulse now supports defined objects! This feature will allow customers to configure other Salesforce objects for use with Pulse. This would include custom objects and standard objects (like Cases).
- This new feature allows the user to search a record while in Velocify allowing them to view the rich contextual data in the Insights Pane. The intent is to support Inbound calls / emails that are received and the record is not in the Priority View. Once searched, the record will display in the Velocify tab and user will be able to see the Insights Pane and Take Action as appropriate.
Beta: Lightning Dialer
- Are you considering moving to Lightning? We are offering a Beta version of our Dialer for use in Lightning! Contact Laurie Waddell (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Addressed TokenRefresh process to ensure tokens remain active.
- Velocify is continuing our progress to make the Insights Pane load faster.
- Provided the ability to turn off Email Composer functionality (as requested by clients).
- All Call History reporting will now be accessible from the Sales Manager – Call History tab.
- Resolved issue with Custom Related records Widgets not loading in Internet Explorer.
- Optimized the search for Email templates with the Email Composer.