Create a Report of Data You Want to Delete
Click your name on the upper right of the header to access the Menu options
Under Reporting, click Custom Reports.
NOTE: If Custom Reports is not displayed, or if you experience issues while creating a report, contact Velocify Support at email@example.com.
Click the Create New Report button on the top left of the page.
On the Step 1: Base Data page:
- Base Data: The default value is Leads. You do not need to make any updates.
- Report Title: Type the name of your report.
- Click the Step 2 button on the top right corner of the page.
Use the options in the Step 2: Select Columns page to select potential fields to be deleted:
- For example, if you want to create a report on health data, Columns should include all fields that may contain health data. For more information, see Protected Health Information (PHI) Data Fields.
- From the Available Columns section, select one or more fields and then click the Add To select multiple fields, press the Ctrl button on your keyboard and then select the fields.
- Click the Step 3 button on the top right.
On the Step 3: Add Filters page, click the Save and Run button.
NOTE: If you receive a time-out error you will need to add a Date added filter to the report and break up the report into smaller quantities.
For more information on how to add filters to a custom report, see LeadManager: Custom Reports: Detailed Review.
You can also contact Velocify Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review the generated report to identify fields to be deleted.
Manually Delete Data Fields
Click your name on the upper right of the header to access the Menu options.
Under Administration, click Form Builder.
Find the fields you want to delete, based on the Custom Report you created.
NOTE: You can use Ctrl+F and type the field names into the search box to locate the fields.
Click the Delete link corresponding to the fields you want to remove.
NOTE: If the Delete link is greyed out, contact Velocify Support at email@example.com.
In the Confirmation window, click Yes.
NOTE: Deleting a field removes all data within that field and may impact workflow associated with the field. This process is permanent and cannot be undone.
If you would like to export the data first, please see How To Identify And Export Data Fields